You guys, I have something special that I’m in the process of creating for you.
I am creating a guide for beginner bloggers that will help you navigate the world of blogging. This is the guide that I wish I had. And I’m not just going to “remember” what I did as far as getting my blog set up, I’m going to purchase another domain name and take detailed notes to share with you on what you need to do after purchasing your hosting and domain name. You know, the technical, nitty-gritty stuff. I can’t tell you how many times I stared at this screen when I first started my blog. I didn’t know what to do, yet at the same time I felt very overwhelmed on all that I could do. It’s confusing, and my book will show you what to do in an easy, step-by-step process.
The Beginner’s Guide to Blogging: What It Will Include
- How to choose the right theme for your blog and get it up and running
- The technical stuff when it comes to setting up your blog
- How to monetize your blog from DAY ONE
- What pages you need to create right off the bat, and how to create them
- How to get your sidebar organized and what you should include on it
- 20+ blog prompts for your first month or two of posts so you never run out of ideas (including posts that you can make money on right away)
- AND MORE!!!!
This guide is intended for those of you that started a blog within the past six months or have just purchased your domain name and hosting.
The guide is going to be released on Tuesday, January 12th, 2016. Mark your calendars!! Here’s how it’s going to work:
- FREE for Brand New Bloggers: Purchase your blog domain and hosting through my Bluehost link (your domain is FREE and hosting is just $3.49 per month through my link!!) either now or in January, and you will receive my guide FOR FREE!!!!
- FREE for Bloggers Who Purchased a Blog through My Link Already: If you’ve already purchased your domain and hosting through my link (either last week or last year), I will email you my guide on January 12th! So, if you want to get started with your blog before the holidays, feel free to purchase it now and you’ll get my guide on January 12th in your email.
A quick note: I am notified of new domain names when a blog is purchased through my Bluehost link. However, please send me an email with your domain name and email address directly so I have it on file.
- For All Bloggers: If you already have a domain name and hosting, but would like to use my guide as a resource, you can purchase it from me starting on January 12th. Price TBD.
Since the guide is not yet completed, I would love it if you would comment and let me know what you would like to see in this guide! I’ve read a lot of “Beginning Blogging” books and articles and I want mine to be different. It’s going to include exclusive information that took me months to learn, it’s going to be easy-to-read and refer to, and best of all it’s going to get you set up on the right foot for blogging success!
If you’ve been wondering if you should take the leap and start your own blog, now is absolutely the time! I have a goal of making $10K per month within one year (October 2016) and I would love it if you hopped on this challenge with me! Even if you don’t want to be a professional blogger, you can create a blog and use it as your portfolio to land online jobs, such as writing, being a virtual assistant, designing and more. The world is online and it looks as though most jobs are headed in that direction. There is no better time than now to make your presence KNOWN in the online space!
So, to get in on this, determine what type of blog you want to create and sign up through Bluehost (you can read my tutorial on How to Start a Blog which will walk you through setting up Bluehost), then email me (sbrooks52111 @ yahoo.com) saying you signed up and what your blog domain is. I will then get you on the list for my blogging guide which will be released on January 12th, 2016!!